Read the best blogs for and about veterans, soldiers and the military.
News and reviews on the latest gear
Thoughts on the latest news and their personal experiences by two veterans and one person still on active duty
Owned by a 22-year retired Army first sergeant, primarily about operations in Afaghanistan and other military related topics.
Official blog of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) with wide variety of posters
- Veterans celebrate Christmas in every clime and place (Dec 24)
- A message from the Secretary of Veterans Affairs (Dec 23)
- “Team AMVETS’ Welcome Home Program” helps the homeless (Dec 21)
- VA dietitian offers healthy tips for the holidays (Dec 20)
- 70 years later, Veterans share their stories from the Battle of the Bulge (Dec 16)
Views from behind the lens
Personal tales and useful information about jobs seeking for those transitioning out of the military
Kristle Helmuth is a 26 year-old Army veteran, wife of a wounded warrior, and mother of two children. She blogs about her personal experiences regarding her husbands injuries in Iraq, and their journey through healing.
Thomas Ricks, former military writer for The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal, blogs on foreign policy