Read the best blogs for and about veterans, soldiers and the military.
Thoughts on the latest news and their personal experiences by two veterans and one person still on active duty
- Tuesday morning feel good stories (Jan 27)
- More “Global Warming” News (Jan 26)
- Dempsey sponsors essay contest to honor Saudi king (Jan 26)
- White House droned (Jan 26)
- American Sniper discussion (Jan 26)
Official blog of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) with wide variety of posters
- VA announces single regional framework under MyVA initiative (Jan 26)
- Veterans Matter helps their 500th homeless Veteran (Jan 24)
- Winston-Salem VA employees serve North Carolina Veterans at claims clinic (Jan 23)
- On the road: moving toward a VA we can all be proud of (Jan 23)
- 2015 National Veterans Creative Arts Competition underway (Jan 23)
Owned by a 22-year retired Army first sergeant, primarily about operations in Afaghanistan and other military related topics.
Personal tales and useful information about jobs seeking for those transitioning out of the military
Kristle Helmuth is a 26 year-old Army veteran, wife of a wounded warrior, and mother of two children. She blogs about her personal experiences regarding her husbands injuries in Iraq, and their journey through healing.
Thomas Ricks, former military writer for The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal, blogs on foreign policy